Our Team consists of experienced strategic planning consultants. We can help you and your executive team develop an integrated strategic plan that builds clarity and consensus among you on a critical game-plan for the future success of your business.
Just as importantly, our team-based approach to strategic plan development orchestrates the involvement of your key stakeholders in a way that optimizes your chances for successful plan implementation. And as any executive leader knows, a strategic plan is only as good as your ability to execute it effectively.
Our Proven Approach to Strategic Plan Development & Implementation:
Our seasoned strategic planning consultants have helped many different client executive teams develop comprehensive, reality-based, accountable, action-oriented strategic plans across many varied industries and business situations. Perhaps you need support for a single-day, strategy offsite to update or revisit an existing plan. Or, you may require a more comprehensive approach in order to develop a completely new plan from scratch. Either way, our experience and flexibility enable us to design an approach that will suit the operating requirements and constraints of your business.
In the case of a business that is developing a strategic plan for the first time or one whose existing plan requires a completely fresh take, the process described here has delivered solidly for many of our clients over the years.
The cornerstones of our successful Team-Based Strategic Planning Process are:
- An open, candid, fact-based assessment of a company’s current and prospective operating environment
- Customized, structured planning Conferences, carefully designed and facilitated by Buck Consultants, against concrete outcome goals
- A parallel, “Offline,” Feedback/Input Process, “interleaved” with planning Conferences, that enables representatives of a company’s key stakeholder groups to review and influence in-process planning material, as well as to provide fresh, “front-end” inputs to planning Conference discussions and deliberations.
This approach facilitates broader organizational involvement in the kind of high-level planning that is often the exclusive purview of only senior-most executives.
Since commitment and ownership are always a function of involvement, our Team-Based Strategic Planning Process not only provides a leadership team with the data, setting, process and support they need to achieve alignment among themselves, it also ensures the kind of stakeholder involvement that’s needed to build broader ownership for the final plan and commitment to its ultimate implementation.
- We have both a depth and breadth of experience. Indeed, we have codified the strategic planning process.
- We have developed a vast library of strategy concepts which is at our command.
- We can customize the process to your exact requirements.
- We do not tell you the solution to your problems or the prescribed strategy for your company.
- We lead your team along a logical path that stimulates you to discover and communicate your own unique vision of the future and to take the steps necessary to turn that vision into reality.
Contact us today and let us have a solution